An unexpected highlight of the day, was getting a baby kitten. We saw some people carry little kittens, then my sister saw some girls carrying a box with "Free Kittens" on it. We chased them down and he was the only one left. I admit it was an impulse decision but I haven't regretted it yet.
Then we had fun carving the pumpkins. I really wanted the one with the vampire leaning over a woman's throat but, again, I was over-ruled. Papa was so smart, he shrunk down one of the pumpkin templates, so he could carve one on Cody's baby pumkin!
Then the bigger boys went to Gander Mountain, while Nana, Cody & me went to the Pumpkin Patch. Cody humored us and let us get a few pictures. The one of him using the sqaush as a phone is special because I have one of Cameron doing the same thing, a few years ago. The weather was cool and breezy, it made you really want to be outside!
1 comment:
I love your kitten and your father-in-law is really cute!
Post a Comment