Saturday, January 24, 2009
HERE RASCAL, RASCAL!
So we lost Rascal (the Cat) on Tuesday. I was gone most of the day pampering myself, getting my nails done and highlights and eyebrows waxed. I know, I'm spoiled, but my womb is barren, so I must pass the time somehow! Anyway when Justin got home around 6pm, he called and asked me when was the last time I'd seen the cat. So basically he'd been missing for for 6-7 hours already. At first I wasn't real concerned, which made Justin mad, because he thought I didn't love him. But I really just thought he'd come home. Although, Rascal loves to sneak out when the door is opened and hide under the cars, he's never left the yard. So I figured, how far could he go? Can't he smell his territory and find his way back? The bad part was by that night we hadn't found him, and it got really cold (like in the 20's!) and stayed cold for the next several days. We are working on a flyer to put in all the mailboxes in the neighborhood. I'm sure someone found him and felt sorry for him. And as he had no collar, he was probably assumed to be a stray. The saddest part if we don't get him back is (all the money going down the drain -- I mean) the kids are broken hearted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you find the Cat?
Post a Comment