Monday, January 2, 2012

O'Patchen's come to Ocala (Mar. 2011)

Once I got back to work, I got to be the Unit Secretary for the 2 days I worked, instead of being a tech on the floor. That was like a vacation to me, and was a nice way to ease me back into work after the stressful vacation I'd had. Josh was still on "maternity leave" to help April with the new baby until the around the first of April. So on March 28th they came to my house to let everyone meet 3 week old Adaleh. My dad, Rikki, and Nanny came over to visit. We had a nice time. Josh kind of hogs 'em when they're babies, so I stole her and gave her to my dad. Cameron like holding her a lot, too.
You can tell, he still isn't up to par. But he
loved snuggling that baby.

It's so hard not to call her Sashi. When Sashi was
tiny, her mouth/chin made that same funny triangle. And she
was 3 pounds smaller!

Aimee Amber Ostermiller and Adaleh Amber O'Patchen

Rikki (my middle sister) and Baby Addy

Papa (my dad Rod) and Adaleh

No comments: