Thursday, March 21, 2013

Annual Relief Society Celebration

The RS Temple Trip on March 9th was fun. I drove my care and took Judy Robinson, and Lesly Montagna with me. Judy brought some quotes from LDS Education week, so get us thinking spiritually. Some how the topic turned, and Lesly started talking about her husband Davids's conversion. Which led to how they met. It was a sweet story, and now I feel I know them a little better. We made really good time and got there about 8:15, for the 10am session. We met Phyllis Hall, Colleen McGrath, Heather Cox, Nancy Reid, and Mike & Kay May there. We enjoyed  the session, and then we went to lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. It's a salad bar/buffet. It had everthing you could imagine to put on your salad greens, plus pasta/potato salad. They also had 6-8 soups, a baked potato bar, and a hot pasta/sauce bar. The even had soft serve ice cream for dessert. The RS Budget paid for out lunches. It was a nice treat! I hope more sisters can come the next time we plan a temple trip, it was such a nice day, and we really go to socialize with the sisters.

No comments: