Don't know exactly how you make those things, but don't they usually a lot more positive words in them------more uplifting? This one sounded pretty negative. Isn't the point of a wordle to be something inspiritional to show your family in the house? Just asking. I have never made one or researched. Love you!
I did it the way Joci did, copying and pasteing some posts from my Blog into the Wordle program. It takes out the most commonly used words, and randomly enlarges the rest. I guess it is negative because I have been posting about wanting to have another baby. So there ya go.
2 comments:
Don't know exactly how you make those things, but don't they usually a lot more positive words in them------more uplifting? This one sounded pretty negative. Isn't the point of a wordle to be something inspiritional to show your family in the house? Just asking. I have never made one or researched. Love you!
I did it the way Joci did, copying and pasteing some posts from my Blog into the Wordle program. It takes out the most commonly used words, and randomly enlarges the rest. I guess it is negative because I have been posting about wanting to have another baby. So there ya go.
Post a Comment