Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mother's Day (May 9th)

We ate dinner with my Gramdma Emily (Nanny) and my aunt Angie and her fiance (Uncle Mark) and my sister, Rikki. It was yummy. I gave Nanny moisturing Pink Grapefruit hand soap from Bath & Body Works, cuz she only ever dish soap at her kitchen sink.
That night when we got home I got my presents from Cameron and Cody.

The front of Cameron's card said, "You're the Best @#%& Mom in the Whole @#%&  World."
This was the inside, with the gift card her gave me! Justin said he picked it out himself. Nicely Done!

Cody's card said, "Mom, I planned to send you on an exotic cruise... But I knew you'd miss me too much!"
Then he hand wrote inside "I love you so much I would pay for you to go on a cruise."
I jokingly mentioned that I liked that pillow (it has Edward on the other side) when we were at Blockbuster awhile ago. Evidently he was listening, because he told his Daddy to take him there to get it. It was the last one! And he even found a vampire lollipop. My boys sure know me don't they? 

No comments: