Thursday, January 17, 2013

Quick Update

For the record we did have a FHE lesson the other night, at 10:00pm! Justin did eventually start talking to me again the next morning, when he was ready to listen to my apology. I found out that Cameron has poor choice in friends. I am kind of sad because we just met his friend Hunter last weekend and he spent the night. He seemed so nice and polite. I was happy Cameron finally was having a friend over, because Cody's spends time with Darien all the time. Unfortunately Cameron and Hunter were caught having an inapproriate conversation, so I'm not too sure about first impressions. On a good note, Cameron has been selected out of only 35 kids in his whole school to participate in the Spelling Bee. I won second place in my 7th grade School Bee, but missed my first word at Districts. Cameron already can spell the word I missed, so maybe his chances are better. And his Science Fair Project earned a Superior. That's the highest you can get. Good Boy, Great Job!

No comments: