Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Anniversary - Feb. 2011

February 21, 2011 marked our 13th anniversary. We got all fixed up and went to a fancy dinner at a restaurant called Sky Asian Fusion. On the way there, we stopped by a shop that sells Brighton jewelry, and Justin bought my present. I was expecting a pair earrings or a necklace. He surprised me with earrings, necklace, and a charm bracelet with 3 charms. He is so good to me.
The food was really yummy at Sky, and the best part were the leftovers. Actually the best part, was the quiet time alone. We are moving into a new phase of life, we are parents of older kids. We have a little more freedom, to go on dates more frequently. The time together really helps me remember why I fell in love with him. I want more than anything to have another baby, but for now, I am choosing to be happy with the life I have.

Justin and I at Sky

Our Yummy Dessert!

Modeling my necklace

My new "Baubles"

 Okay, I'm squeezing in here, the cute treat I made for Cody's second grade Valentine's Day party at school.
Before

During

After

And mommy and the boys ate all the scraps that were left over. YUM!!!

No comments: