Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome Home Addy! - Mar. 2011

April and the baby came home after a 2 day stay in the hospital. Even after a c/section, they really push you to go home. She was ready though, as she had a lot of problems getting her pain meds given on time, etc. They tried to send her home w/a script for 20 pills. About a 3 day supply! They also expected her to drive 45 mins, back to the hospital the very next day, for an 8am weight check for the baby. After much arguing, we convinced them to let her take the baby to the base closer to home, to have her check-up. And April finally got more pain pills. She is moving around pretty good, and I'm so glad to have been able to have her as my personal "patient".
Here's a few pictures we took the day after Addy came home. We have been calling her baby Hippo, but she looks so much like Sashi did, I keep almost calling her Sash-i-pot-a-mus!
I think she's gonna have my dimples. I'm such
a Proud Auntie!


No comments: