Friday, August 6, 2010

G.N.O. (July 7th)

Had a Girls Night Out with some friends from work! Sandra, knows some people at the Country Club of Ocala, so we went there for dinner after work. Evidently Vandy, Sandra, and Patty has this worked out ahead of time because Van & San both brought clothes to change into, and Patty was at home getting gussied up. I, however, had to go in my scrubs. Oh, well, it was still a blast!

Isn't Vandy Cute!?!












We had the most AMAZING food! The cook is part spanish, I think, he is phenomenal. I had Red Snapper and mashed Yuca, with garlic and leeks or onions. And fried plantains. Hands down the best I've ever had. I don't remember what everyone ordered, but we all tasted and shared and it was exquisite! Justin has eaten there before when he & David take customers there to golf or whatever. He has been holding out on me. The next special occasion we celebrate, we are going there... I might just have to make one up.

Me and Patty. She's a little tipsy I think!






Vandy, Sandra, Chris (bartender) possible get to know you for Vandy, and our waitress (4got her name)

The best part is Sandra's roommate, Connie, was talking to an attractive older gentleman. He liked her so much, he was kind enough to pay our table's bill. Made a good night - great!

No comments: