Thursday, August 5, 2010

Universal Studios (May 27th)

I chaperoned Cameron's school field trip to Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure. There were only 4 kids to keep track of, including Cameron, thank goodness. Another boy, and two girls. I just don't know if I could handle raising girls. These two were quite oblivious to what anyone else wanted to do. And I felt bad for the other boy, I don't think he had much spending money, and all the girls wanted to do was stop at every souvenir shop. Bless his heart, he never once complained. The girls made up for that though, and complained about almost everything. *sigh* Fortunately we still had fun and no one got sunburned. I forgot how many water rides there are, since Justin & I went last February and it was quite cold. We were happy to get drenched because it was at least 100 degrees!






I am so grateful my schedule allows me to able to stuff like this with the boys!
I sure am looking forward to Summer!

No comments: